Freitag, 9. Januar 2015

What is The Victorian Century ?

This blog serves to support and create background for my blog
 
 
in which I present my model building work. But I imagine there also movies, books and any kind of background to the British Empire and other things concerning my hobby like everything about whiskey and good food or living in the past and present.

I therefore use this blog as an archive to which I can refer me. There I can also store information that would just overwhelm the main blog.

However, I will collect mainly information about people and places on earth in reality and the fiction. Thus, real people, such as Burnaby, Kitchener and Lord Curzon find just as fictional persons, as Flashman, Sherlock Holmes, or time travelers from HG Wells book The Time Machine.
 
 
Germany, January 2015
 
Gordon aka Andreas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen